LED panel light square recessed 24W 1920Lm IP20 Premium
Built-in ultrathin square lamps have a modern design, they give a comfortable, smooth, soft light without providing a dazzling effect, consume a small amount of electricity and do not require maintenance and replacement of light sources.
It is used for home and commercial lighting, as it is used in common areas where it is necessary to get a uniform cozy glow: corridors, staircases, cafes, gyms, restaurants and so on.
The LED panel is ideal for installation in suspended and tension ceilings, ceiling niches and apertures.
Due to the thin body, this panel is often used for decorative lighting.
Advantages of the LED panel:
- Due to the wide opening angle (120˚), the light spreads evenly throughout the illuminated area.
- Compactness (the flat shape of the LED panels allows you to leave a minimum space between the hanging panels and the ceiling)
- The panel practically lacks pulsation (<0.3%).
- The profile of the panel is made of anodized aluminum and can not be corroded, and also has an aesthetic design
- The power supply, installed in the LED panel, protects it from power surges and burnout.
- The panels are switched on instantly at full power, no warm-up time is required, unlike fluorescent lamps.
- The service life of the LEDs is 40 000 hours. There is no ultraviolet and infrared radiation.
- Average Life
- 40000 hours
- Level of protection
- Package contents
- Led panel, driver,mounting clips
- Body material
- Viewing angle
- Hole size
- Color temperature
- 3000K (Warm White)
- Luminous flux
- CE, RoHS
- 2 years
Comments All reviews
Select a row below to filter reviews.
No customer reviews for the moment.