LED bulb E27 A60 4000K 5W 400LM 230V
EcoEnergy LEDs consume a small amount of power, have a long life span. Thus, the use of LED lamps can reduce electricity and maintenance costs.
Allow significant, up to 90%, to reduce the energy consumption of a light source, with a multiplicity of lifetime up to 15 years old.
E27 A60 lamps are available in three basic color temperatures:
- warm white (3000K)
- naturally white (4000K)
- cold white (daytime, 6000K)
All LED bulbs included in the catalog of our online store do not contain UV and IR radiation, minimize changes in color and prevent the discoloration of materials. They do not contain lead or mercury. The high color rendering index provides superb light quality for the use of these lamps in various areas of activity.
The advantages of LED lamps include:
- instant start (only turned on - immediately shines)
- no pulsating effect
- Reliably works in the conditions of frequent inclusions / inclusions
- does not flicker when using switches with backlighting
- low temperature of heat provides fire safety and eliminates loss of color and burning of lamps
- It can operate in the temperature range from -40 to +40 ° С
- use at negative temperatures does not diminish the light characteristics of the lamp and does not reduce the life of the lamp
- withstands short-term voltage fluctuations
- the use of LED lamps releases occupied power capacities in the apartment and at the cottage, allows you to use more of the necessary electrical appliances
- does not contain mercury (does not require special recycling)
- There is no ultraviolet and infrared radiation
- LED bulb is extremely advantageous, it is more economical than luminescent in 2 times, and up to 10 times more economical than ordinary incandescent lamps